The Challenge for Retailers
It's a tough world for High Street Retailers right now.
- Today, your store environment is ever more important for supporting a great customer experience in an increasingly online world.
- For new build projects, you must get the experience right first time and avoid costly retrofits and time delays.
- For existing store environments, you need to maintain, improve and upgrade your stores on an ongoing basis to drive more sales.
- Developing and maintaining great customer experiences across your stores demands ideas and feedback from many different stakeholders.
Involving everyone you need is challenging
Do you face the following problems?
- Lack of time and space to get everyone together to discuss.
- Need for clarity in presentations to capture more informed feedback.
- Lots of opinions and data sources to consider.
- Time wasted repeating what’s already been suggested.
- Need to evidence timely decisions back to all stakeholders involved.
What if there was a easier way to manage all your stakeholder feedback across your organisation as you strategise, plan, design, develop, fit-out or improve your stores and customer experiences?
To learn how Stickyworld can help teams involve different stakeholder groups throughout the store design and development process, request a convenient demo today.